Welcome to the Bioscientifica Author Resource Centre
Bioscientifica is committed to providing our authors with the support and resources they need to successfully publish their papers. This author centre provides advice on preparing your manuscript, guides you through the publishing process and beyond, and keeps you up-to-date with the latest news from our journals.
- Society for Endocrinology author in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Case Reports Dr Charlotte Boughton gives extra context to her case report "Mineralocorticoid hypertension and hypokalaemia induced by posaconazole". Read it here.
- A Journal of Molecular Endocrinology author Amadeo Muñoz García has discussed his transcriptomics research on the effect of vitamin D on immune cell function in an in depth interview.
- Professor Colin Farquharson has stepped up to Co-Editor-in-Chief of the joint editorial boards of Journal of Endocrinology and Journal of Molecular Endocrinology. Read an interview with him about his science interests and the job at hand.
- Endocrine-Related Cancer special issue "25 years of RET and MULTIPLE ENDOCRINE NEOPLASIA TYPE 2".
- World Cancer Day is on the 4 Feb. Read a showcase of Endocrine-Related Cancer articles contributing towards understanding one of the world's most important diseases.
- The charts are in! Find out which 15 articles in Bioscientifica's journals had the highest altmetric scores in 2017 - a measure of impact in the academic community and beyond.
- Reproduction has new Co-Editors-in-Chief! Read this lighthearted interview to find out more about them and their plans for the journal.
- Taking paracetamol during pregnancy may reduce fertility of daughters. Published in Endocrine Connections. Read press release.