- About us
- Event Management
- Online Learning
- Association for the Study of Obesity
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- European Society for Endocrinology
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- Society for Endocrinology
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
Welcome to the Bioscientifica Author Resource Centre
Bioscientifica is committed to providing our authors with the support and resources they need to successfully publish their papers. This author centre provides advice on preparing your manuscript, guides you through the publishing process and beyond, and keeps you up-to-date with the latest news from our journals.
- Have you been missing your Bioscientifica journal Table of Contents alerts? You can reactivate them by visiting the 'Alerts' tab on each journal website.
- Read this Endocrine-Related Cancer author interview discussing the research behind the recent review of the biological and clinical significance of oxidative stress in thyroid carcinomas.
- Endocrine-Related Cancer marks the 65th anniversary of Watson and Crick's discovery of 65 years of DNA double helix: foundation for precision medicine.
- 2018 has been an exciting year for the Journal of Molecular Endocrinology with two bumper special issues: one of the 40th anniversary of the discovery of IGF1 and the other on Sulfation pathways - an in depth look at the steroid sulfate axis.
- Professor Robert Winston celebrates the 40th anniversary of IVF with a special issue in Reproduction and an accompanying video.
- Society for Endocrinology author in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Case Reports Dr Charlotte Boughton gives extra context to her case report "Mineralocorticoid hypertension and hypokalaemia induced by posaconazole". Read it here.
- A Journal of Molecular Endocrinology author Amadeo Muñoz García has discussed his transcriptomics research on the effect of vitamin D on immune cell function in an in depth interview.
- Professor Colin Farquharson has stepped up to Co-Editor-in-Chief of the joint editorial boards of Journal of Endocrinology and Journal of Molecular Endocrinology. Read an interview with him about his science interests and the job at hand.
- Endocrine-Related Cancer special issue "25 years of RET and MULTIPLE ENDOCRINE NEOPLASIA TYPE 2".