Welcome to the Bioscientifica Author Resource Centre
Bioscientifica is committed to providing our authors with the support and resources they need to successfully publish their papers. This author centre provides advice on preparing your manuscript, guides you through the publishing process and beyond, and keeps you up-to-date with the latest news from our journals.
- Endocrine-Related Cancer special issue "25 years of RET and MULTIPLE ENDOCRINE NEOPLASIA TYPE 2".
- World Cancer Day is on the 4 Feb. Read a showcase of Endocrine-Related Cancer articles contributing towards understanding one of the world's most important diseases.
- The charts are in! Find out which 15 articles in Bioscientifica's journals had the highest altmetric scores in 2017 - a measure of impact in the academic community and beyond.
- Reproduction has new Co-Editors-in-Chief! Read this lighthearted interview to find out more about them and their plans for the journal.
- Taking paracetamol during pregnancy may reduce fertility of daughters. Published in Endocrine Connections. Read press release.
- Everybody is talking about it: CRISPR. Has the new technology delivered on its promise for endocrinology in 2017? Journal of Molecular Endocrinology author Dr Frédéric Flamant gets us up to date with CRISPR/Cas9 technology since his review in 2016.
- We asked EJE's Associate Editor for South America to select his favourite EJE papers on the subject of obesity. Read.
- Endocrine-Related Cancer special issue on 'Immunotherapy and Cancer'.