- About us
- Event Management
- Association Management
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- European Society for Endocrinology
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- European Thyroid Association
- Society for Endocrinology
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
Free open-access publishing - Are you eligible?
Bioscientifica is committed to making the research published in our journals accessible to the widest possible audience. We’ve introduced our ‘Read and Publish’ agreement as an alternative to the traditional subscription model.
Researchers at institutions who sign up to the agreement get unlimited access to our five hybrid journals and archives; plus free open-access publishing for corresponding authors in these titles.
For librarians interested in purchasing this deal, more information can be found here.
- Journal of Endocrinology
- Journal of Molecular Endocrinology
- Endocrine-Related Cancer
- European Journal of Endocrinology
Institutions currently participating in a Read and Publish agreement with Bioscientifica are:
- Cardiff University, UK
- Imperial College London, UK
- Newcastle University, UK
- Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Queens University, Belfast, UK
- Rockefeller University, USA
- Ulster University, UK
- University College London, UK
- University of Birmingham, UK
- University of Bristol, UK
- University of Cambridge, UK
- University of Edinburgh, UK
- University of Exeter, UK
- University of Liverpool, UK
- University of Nottingham, UK
- University of Oxford, UK
- University of Sheffield, UK
If your institution is not in the above list and you'd like to publish open access for free, please download the Librarian Recommendation form and send it on to your Institution's Librarian or Open-Access Officer.
In order to qualify for free open-access publishing:
- A single author at a participating institution must take on the role of Corresponding Author during and after publication.
- This author will act as the main contact for communication with the journal throughout the peer-review and production processes.
- The same individual will be listed in perpetuity on the published articles's Version of Record as the Corresponding Author
- This Corresponding Author must use their official institutional email address, from one of the institutions listed above, to qualify for free open-access publishing.