- About us
- Event Management
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- European Society for Endocrinology
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- European Thyroid Association
- Society for Endocrinology
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
Free open-access publishing - Are you eligible?
From 2021, Bioscientifica's five hybrid journals are included in a Read and Publish deal with JISC.
Corresponding authors at participating institutions get unlimited access to all content in our five hybrid journals and archives, and free open-access publishing.
Currently, this deal is only available to institutions in the UK, and is available to set up through JISC. For librarians interested in purchasing this deal, more information can be found here.
- Journal of Endocrinology
- Journal of Molecular Endocrinology
- Endocrine-Related Cancer
- European Journal of Endocrinology
Institutions currently participating in a Read and Publish agreement with Bioscientifica are:
Imperial College London
Queens University, Belfast
University College London
University of Bristol
University of Cambridge
University of Edinburgh
University of Liverpool
University of Oxford
University of Sheffield
University of Birmingham
University of Nottingham
In order to qualify for free open-access publishing:
- A single author at a participating institution must take on the role of Corresponding Author during and after publication.
- This author will act as the main contact for communication with the journal throughout the peer-review and production processes.
- The same individual will be listed in perpetuity on the published articles's Version of Record as the Corresponding Author
- This Corresponding Author must use their official institutional email address, from one of the institutions listed above, to qualify for free open-access publishing.
If your institution is not in the above list and you'd like to publish open access for free, please download the Librarian Recommendation form and send it on to your Institution's Librarian or Open-Access Officer.