- About us
- Event Management
- Online Learning
- Association for the Study of Obesity
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- European Society for Endocrinology
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- Society for Endocrinology
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
Bioscientifica understands that librarians are central to scientific communities, and we maintain close relationships with hundreds of information professionals around the world.
Our publishing portfolio includes five subscription journals, and four open-access titles, that are essential reading for both researchers and clinicians.
Bioscientifica has changed journal platforms
Our journals were migrated to Sheridan PubFactory in August 2018. Your IP ranges have been transferred from HighWire so you will have uninterrupted access during the transition. The new URLs are below.
|Journal title||Old URL||New URL|
|Journal of Endocrinology||joe.endocrinology-journals.org||https://joe.bioscientifica.com|
|Journal of Molecular Endocrinology||jme.endocrinology-journals.org||https://jme.bioscientifica.com|
|European Journal of Endocrinology||eje-online.org||https://eje.bioscientifica.com|
|Open Access journals|
|EDM Case Reports||www.edmcasereports.com||https://edm.bioscientifica.com|
|Echo Research and Practice||www.echorespract.com||https://erp.bioscientifica.com|
The following browsers are supported: Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version), Safari (latest version) and Internet Explorer 11 or above.
- Log in to your PubFactory account at https://ams.bioscientifica.com using your Bioscientifica username and password supplied by Turpin Distribution
- Check your IP addresses are correct and email Turpin if there are any updates
- Update your links to point to the new URLs.
- Register with RedLink to have continued access to your historical usage stats and COUNTER reports during and after the platform transition. Data prior to the end of August 2018 can be downloaded from RedLink; from September 2018 onwards, this can be downloaded from the PubFactory AMS.
Librarians now have access to the RedLink Diamond service. Please create a RedLink Network account (if you do not already have one) and associate your institutional profile on the Network. Then, create a connection with Bioscientifica, including your Customer ID in the connection request.
All administrators of Bioscientifica's profile on the Network will receive notification of the connection request via email and in the notification section of the Network upon logging in. Once one of the admins have approved the connection, the library will have access to the usage data.
All sites will be moving to https:// which is a more secure web protocol, particularly where user data may be required (eg for purchases)
Most browsers display a padlock symbol to confirm that a site is https.
Bioscientifica now has an EZProxy stanza enabled. EZProxy stanza.
Further information regarding EXProxy is available here.