- About us
- Event Management
- Association Management
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- European Society for Endocrinology
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- European Thyroid Association
- Society for Endocrinology
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
Bioscientifica understands that librarians are central to scientific communities, and we maintain close relationships with hundreds of information professionals around the world.
Our publishing portfolio includes five subscription journals, and eight open-access titles, that are essential reading for both researchers and clinicians.
The five subscription journals (with their latest Impact Factors) are:
Endocrine-Related Cancer – 5.900
Journal of Endocrinology – 4.669
Reproduction – 3.923
Deep discounts for package upgrades
Bioscientifica journal packages offer additional content at a deeply discounted price.
If the library wishes to develop its collection and subscribe to other Bioscientifica journals then please get in touch with email@example.com for more information.
To find out more visit our journals' prices page.
Bioscientifica now has an EZProxy Stanza enabled, which can be found here: https://help.oclc.org/Library_Management/EZproxy/Database_stanzas/000_Database_stanzas_recent/Bioscientifica
Further information regarding EZProxy is available: https://www.oclc.org/support/services/ezproxy/documentation.en.html