Bioscientifica are committed to providing career development opportunities and an excellent benefits package to all employees. That's why we've been awarded Best Companies 'One to watch' status for 2018.
The successful applicant will act as the lead for small and medium scale events and will be responsible for delivering all of aspects of the event from conception to completion including; logistics and project management.
Key objectives are:
- Delivery of excellent client service, with events being delivered according to budget and key targets
- Set up and management of internal project teams to ensure that all elements of the event are delivered to a high quality.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Having an understanding of relevant client event contracts
- Event management of all relevant aspects of specific events
- Deliver an excellent client service for specific client events, ensuring high levels of engagement and customer satisfaction to maximise client retention
- Ensure that specified events are compliant with all relevant governance rules and regulations
- Support to the Event Team Manager and Event Managers where allocated, to manage small sections of the larger scale events, including cover of the different functions
- Provide support to managers in production of company budgets
- Support in the preparation of events budget
- Manage project teams from across the organisation for allocated events
- Ensure effective feedback to clients before, during and post-event
What are we looking for?
- Minimum one year experience of working as an Events Assistant/ Co-ordinator in an Associations environment
- Experience in project management
- Demonstrable ability in resource and budget planning and in management of event systems
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and articulate strategic direction accordingly
- Lead a culture of continuous improvement
- Support an environment that facilitates and encourages decision making where problem solving, innovation and new thinking are encouraged and rewarded
- Being able to promote understanding of complex, critical issues
- Valid Passport holder
- Ability to speak other languages (desirable)
- Valid Driving License holder (desirable)