- About us
- Event Management
- Association Management
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- European Society for Endocrinology
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- European Thyroid Association
- Society for Endocrinology
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
- Bioscientifica website relaunch
- Bioscientifica partners with ReadCube
- Bioscientifica announces three new sales agent deals
- In-article videos now available on Echo Research and Practice
- Article-level metrics now on Bioscientifica journals
- Echo Research and Practice is now indexed in PubMed
- Bioscientifica collaborates with Kudos on new pilot
- Endocrine Connections is now indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded
- Impact factor announcement
- EDM Case Reports indexed in Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Bioscientifica pilots platinum open access
- Bioscientifica announce 2016 impact factors
- Bioscientifica partners with Sheridan PubFactory
- Bioscientifica partners with Enago
- Bioscientifica launches author resource centre
- Introducing the launch of the Bioscientifica Trust
- Kate Sargent joint-chair of ABPCO
- Announcing the launch of Vascular Biology
- 2017 impact factors released
- Bioscientifica migration to PubFactory
- Bioscientifica launches ScienceOpen Collection
- Bioscientifica makes the shortlist for two Conference Awards
- 2018 journal impact factors released
- COUNTER 5 Update
- Bioscientifica wins Silver Award for Best Operations Team
- 2021 price freeze for Bioscientifica journals
- Bioscientifica announces Reproduction and Fertility journal launch
- 2019 journal impact factors released
- Bioscientifica Trust launches COVID response fund of up to £5,000
- Bioscientifica Trust seeks early-career endocrinologist to join Board of Trustees
- Bioscientifica events team wins silver award for conference development
- Bioscientifica launches new open-access journal Endocrine Oncology
- Bioscientifica acquires European Thyroid Journal and moves journal to OA model
- Bioscientifica welcomes new Non-Executive Director, Ruth Andrew
- Bioscientifica-published journals receive impressive impact factors
Bioscientifica website relaunch
Published on 04 Aug 2015
The redesigned Bioscientifica website is now live!
Announcing our partnership with ReadCube
Published on 06 Oct 2015
Bioscientifica has today announced a partnership with Boston-based publishing technology company, ReadCube to offer users a more engaging, clearer reading experience.
We've secured three new sales agent deals
Published on 06 Oct 2015
Bioscientifica will announce today that it has successfully secured three exclusive deals with library sales agents in Europe, the USA and South America.
In-article videos now available on Echo Research and Practice
Published on 22 Oct 2015
Bioscientifica has partnered with Glencoe, a video injection service, to enable videos to be played directly within articles published in the British Society of Echocardiography’s official journal: Echo Research and Practice.
Altmetrics now available for Bioscientifica articles
Published on 26 Oct 2015
Bioscientifica has today announced the addition of Altmetric data to articles published in their journals, providing authors with a more comprehensive overview of how readers engage with their research online.
Echo Research and Practice is now indexed in PubMed
Published on 22 Jan 2016
Bioscientifica will announce today that the open access journal, Echo Research and Practice, has been indexed in PubMed.
Bioscientifica collaborates with Kudos to help authors explain research
Published on 11 May 2016
Bioscientifica has become one of six publishers collaborating with Kudos — the award-winning discovery driving service — on a pilot which helps authors add plain language explanations of their articles during submission.
Endocrine Connections is now indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded
Published on 10 Jun 2016
Bioscientifica has announced that its open access journal, Endocrine Connections, is now fully indexed in Thomson Reuters’ Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE) databases.
Bioscientifica reports impact factor growth
Published on 14 Jun 2016
Bioscientifica has today reported significant growth in the impact factors of its biomedical journals in the latest Journal Citation Reports (JCR).
EDM Case Reports indexed in Emerging Sources Citation Index
Published on 14 Dec 2016
Bioscientifica's open access case reports database, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Case Reports, has been accepted for indexing in Thomson Reuters’ Emerging Sources Citation Index.
Bioscientifica pilots platinum open access
Published on 16 Jan 2017
Bioscientifica has today launched a platinum open access scheme for members of the Society for Endocrinology and European Society of Endocrinology.
2016 impact factors released
Published on 15 Jun 2017
Bioscientifica has again announced substantial growth in the impact factors of their biomedical journals in the latest Journal Citation Reports (JCR).
Bioscientifica partners with Sheridan PubFactory
Published on 19 Sep 2017
Bioscientifica are delighted to announce a partnership with Sheridan PubFactory that will see all titles published by Bioscientifica hosted on the PubFactory platform from Summer 2018. This partnership will enable heightened service to society partners.
Bioscientifica partners with Enago
Published on 16 Nov 2017
Bioscientifica has partnered with Enago, a world-leading academic editing service provider, to offer discounted English editing services to authors.
Bioscientifica launches author resource centre
Published on 16 Nov 2017
Bioscientifica authors are now able to learn more about the publication process, from preparing their papers to post-publication promotion, using the author resource centre.
Introducing the Bioscientifica Trust
Published on 09 Jan 2018
The Bioscientifica Trust has been established to offer funding to assist early-career scientists and clinicians in biomedicine and the life sciences.
Kate Sargent appointed joint-chair of ABPCO
Published on 07 Mar 2018
From this summer onward, Bioscientifica’s Deputy Managing Director, Kate Sargent, will be taking over as joint-chair of The Association of British Professional Conference Organisers (ABPCO).
Announcing the launch of Vascular Biology
Published on 16 May 2018
Bioscientifica is launching a new open-access journal dedicated to vascular biology.
2017 impact factors released
Published on 28 Jun 2018
Bioscientifica's journals have received 2017 impact factors averaging 4 in the latest Journal Citation Reports (JCR).
Bioscientifica journals now on Sheridan PubFactory
Published on 11 Sep 2018
The complete migration of all journals published by Bioscientifica to Sheridan PubFactory has been fully implemented.
Bioscientifica launches ScienceOpen Collection
Published on 29 May 2019
Bioscientifica has launched a collection of endocrinology and reproduction open-access articles on ScienceOpen.
Bioscientifica shortlisted for two Conference Awards
Published on 06 Jun 2019
Bioscientifica has announced that it has been shortlisted for two awards at this year’s Conference Awards.
2018 journal impact factors released
Published on 20 Jun 2019
Following the release of the 2018 Journal Citation Reports (web of Science Group, 2019), Bioscientifica-published journals have received new impact factors, averaging 3.9.
COUNTER 5 Update
Published on 25 Jun 2019
Bioscientifica journals have now been updated so that customer usage reports are compliant with Release 5 of COUNTER's Code of Practice.
Bioscientifica wins Silver Award for Best Operations Team
Published on 10 Jul 2019
Bioscientifica has won the Silver Award for Best Operations Team at the 2019 Conference Awards.
2021 price freeze for Bioscientifica journals
Published on 09 Jun 2020
Bioscientifica is freezing the price of journal subscriptions at the current 2020 rate, throughout 2021.
Bioscientifica announces Reproduction and Fertility journal launch
Published on 11 Jun 2020
In partnership with Bioscientifica, the Society for Reproduction and Fertility is pleased to announce the launch of their new fully open-access, peer-reviewed journal, Reproduction and Fertility.
2019 journal impact factors released
Published on 30 Jun 2020
Following the release of the 2019 Journal Citation Reports (web of Science Group, 2020), Bioscientifica-published journals have received new impact factors, averaging 3.9.
Bioscientifica Trust launches COVID response fund of up to £5,000
Published on 10 Jul 2020
This new Bioscientifica Trust fund can be utilised flexibly by any early career scientist or clinician, for whom a small grant could help ease the negative impact of COVID-19. Awards up to €5,000 / £5,000 are available.
Bioscientifica Trust seeks early-career endocrinologist to join Board of Trustees
Published on 29 Oct 2020
The Bioscientifica Trust wishes to appoint a new Trustee in the early stage of a career in clinical or research endocrinology for an initial three-year term.
Bioscientifica events team wins silver award for conference development
Published on 24 Nov 2020
We are thrilled to announce that the Bioscientifica has won a silver award for the development of the Society for Endocrinology's annual BES conference in 2019.
Bioscientifica launches new open-access journal Endocrine Oncology
Published on 03 Feb 2021
Published by Bioscientifica in collaboration with and endorsed by the Society for Endocrinology.
Bioscientifica acquires European Thyroid Journal and moves journal to OA model
Published on 29 Mar 2021
Bioscientifica, the society publisher, and commercial subsidiary of the Society for Endocrinology announces that it has acquired the European Thyroid Journal.
Bioscientifica welcomes new Non-Executive Director, Ruth Andrew
Published on 04 Jun 2021
We would like to welcome Ruth Andrew, our new Non-Executive Director, to the Bioscientifica Board.
Bioscientifica-published journals receive impressive impact factors
Published on 01 Jul 2021
All Bioscientifica-published journals have received increased impact factors from the 2020 Journal Citation Reports (Web of Science Group, 21).