- About us
- Event Management
- Online Learning
- Association for the Study of Obesity
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- European Society for Endocrinology
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- Society for Endocrinology
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
- Bioscientifica becomes a MemberWise recognised supplier
- Bioscientifica migration to PubFactory
- 2017 impact factors released
- Announcing the launch of Vascular Biology
- Kate Sargent joint-chair of ABPCO
- Introducing the launch of the Bioscientifica Trust
- Bioscientifica launches author resource centre
- Bioscientifica partners with Enago
- Bioscientifica partners with Sheridan PubFactory
- Bioscientifica announce 2016 impact factors
- Bioscientifica pilots platinum open access
- EDM Case Reports indexed in Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Impact factor announcement
- Endocrine Connections is now indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded
- Bioscientifica collaborates with Kudos on new pilot
- Hormone Related Cancer minisite launch
- Echo Research and Practice is now indexed in PubMed
- Article-level metrics now on Bioscientifica journals
- In-article videos now available on Echo Research and Practice
- Bioscientifica announces three new sales agent deals
- Bioscientifica partners with ReadCube
- Bioscientifica website relaunch
Bioscientifica becomes a MemberWise recognised supplier
23 Nov 2018
Bioscientifica has today announced that it has become a recognised supplier of MemberWise, a leading trade body representing more than 4,500 membership and association management professionals.
Bioscientifica journals now on Sheridan PubFactory
11 Sep 2018
The complete migration of all journals published by Bioscientifica to Sheridan PubFactory has been fully implemented.
2017 impact factors released
28 Jun 2018
Bioscientifica's journals have received 2017 impact factors averaging 4 in the latest Journal Citation Reports (JCR).
Announcing the launch of Vascular Biology
16 May 2018
Bioscientifica is launching a new open-access journal dedicated to vascular biology.
Kate Sargent appointed joint-chair of ABPCO
07 Mar 2018
From this summer onwards Bioscientifica’s Deputy Managing Director, Kate Sargent, will be taking over as joint-chair of The Association of British Professional Conference Organisers (ABPCO).
Introducing the Bioscientifica Trust
09 Jan 2018
The Bioscientifica Trust has been established to offer funding to assist early-career scientists and clinicians in biomedicine and the life sciences.
Bioscientifica launches author resource centre
16 Nov 2017
Bioscientifica authors are now able to learn more about the publication process, from preparing their papers to post-publication promotion, using the author resource centre.
Bioscientifica partners with Enago
16 Nov 2017
Bioscientifica has partnered with Enago, a world-leading academic editing service provider, to offer discounted English editing services to authors.
Bioscientifica partners with Sheridan PubFactory
19 Sep 2017
Bioscientifica are delighted to announce a partnership with Sheridan PubFactory that will see all titles published by Bioscientifica hosted on the PubFactory platform from Summer 2018. This partnership will enable heightened service to society partners.
Bioscientifica announce 2016 impact factors
15 Jun 2017
Bioscientifica have again announced substantial growth in the impact factors of their biomedical journals in the latest Journal Citation Reports (JCR).
Bioscientifica pilots platinum open access
16 Jan 2017
Bioscientifica has today launched a platinum open access scheme for members of the Society for Endocrinology and European Society of Endocrinology.
EDM Case Reports indexed in Emerging Sources Citation Index
14 Dec 2016
Bioscientifica's open access case reports database, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Case Reports, has been accepted for indexing in Thomson Reuters’ Emerging Sources Citation Index.
Bioscientifica reports impact factor growth
14 Jun 2016
Bioscientifica has today reported significant growth in the impact factors of its biomedical journals in the latest Journal Citation Reports (JCR).
Endocrine Connections is now indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded
10 Jun 2016
Bioscientifica has announced that its open access journal, Endocrine Connections, is now fully indexed in Thomson Reuters’ Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE) databases.
Bioscientifica collaborates with Kudos to help authors explain research
11 May 2016
Bioscientifica has become one of six publishers collaborating with Kudos — the award-winning discovery driving service — on a pilot which helps authors add plain language explanations of their articles during submission.
Hormone Related Cancer minisite launch
04 Feb 2016
Bioscientifica have announced the launch of a new mini-site Hormone-Related Cancer.
Echo Research and Practice is now indexed in PubMed
22 Jan 2016
Bioscientifica will announce today that the open access journal, Echo Research and Practice, has been indexed in PubMed.
Altmetrics now available for Bioscientifica articles
26 Oct 2015
Bioscientifica have today announced the addition of Altmetric data to articles published in their journals, providing authors with a more comprehensive overview of how readers engage with their research online.
In-article videos now available on Echo Research and Practice
22 Oct 2015
Bioscientifica have partnered with Glencoe, a video injection service, to enable videos to be played directly within articles published in the British Society of Echocardiography’s official journal: Echo Research and Practice.
We've secured three new sales agent deals
06 Oct 2015
Bioscientifica will announce today that it has successfully secured three exclusive deals with library sales agents in Europe, the USA and South America.
Announcing our partnership with ReadCube
06 Oct 2016
Bioscientifica have today announced a partnership with Boston-based publishing technology company, ReadCube to offer users a more engaging, clearer reading experience.
Bioscientifica website relaunch
04 Aug 2015
The redesigned Bioscientifica website is now live!