- About us
- Event Management
- Online Learning
- Association for the Study of Obesity
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- European Society for Endocrinology
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- Society for Endocrinology
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
- Bioscientifica wins Silver Award for Best Operations Team
- COUNTER 5 Update
- 2018 journal impact factors released
- Bioscientifica launches ScienceOpen Collection
- Bioscientifica makes the shortlist for two Conference Awards
- Bioscientifica becomes a MemberWise recognised supplier
- Bioscientifica migration to PubFactory
- 2017 impact factors released
- Announcing the launch of Vascular Biology
- Kate Sargent joint-chair of ABPCO
- Introducing the launch of the Bioscientifica Trust
- Bioscientifica launches author resource centre
- Bioscientifica partners with Enago
- Bioscientifica partners with Sheridan PubFactory
- Bioscientifica announce 2016 impact factors
- Bioscientifica pilots platinum open access
- EDM Case Reports indexed in Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Impact factor announcement
- Endocrine Connections is now indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded
- Bioscientifica collaborates with Kudos on new pilot
- Hormone Related Cancer minisite launch
- Echo Research and Practice is now indexed in PubMed
- Article-level metrics now on Bioscientifica journals
- In-article videos now available on Echo Research and Practice
- Bioscientifica announces three new sales agent deals
- Bioscientifica partners with ReadCube
- Bioscientifica website relaunch
Bioscientifica wins Silver Award for Best Operations Team
Published on 10 Jul 2019
Bioscientifica has won the Silver Award for Best Operations Team at the 2019 Conference Awards.
COUNTER 5 Update
Published on 25 Jun 2019
Bioscientifica journals have now been updated so that customer usage reports are compliant with Release 5 of COUNTER's Code of Practice.
2018 journal impact factors released
Published on 20 Jun 2019
Following the release of the 2018 Journal Citation Reports (web of Science Group, 2019), Bioscientifica-published journals have received new impact factors, averaging 3.9.
Bioscientifica shortlisted for two Conference Awards
Published on 06 Jun 2019
Bioscientifica has announced that it has been shortlisted for two awards at this year’s Conference Awards.
Bioscientifica launches ScienceOpen Collection
Published on 29 May 2019
Bioscientifica has launched a collection of endocrinology and reproduction open-access articles on ScienceOpen.
Bioscientifica becomes a MemberWise recognised supplier
Published on 23 Nov 2018
Bioscientifica has today announced that it has become a recognised supplier of MemberWise, a leading trade body representing more than 4,500 membership and association management professionals.
Bioscientifica journals now on Sheridan PubFactory
Published on 11 Sep 2018
The complete migration of all journals published by Bioscientifica to Sheridan PubFactory has been fully implemented.
2017 impact factors released
Published on 28 Jun 2018
Bioscientifica's journals have received 2017 impact factors averaging 4 in the latest Journal Citation Reports (JCR).
Announcing the launch of Vascular Biology
Published on 16 May 2018
Bioscientifica is launching a new open-access journal dedicated to vascular biology.
Kate Sargent appointed joint-chair of ABPCO
Published on 07 Mar 2018
From this summer onwards Bioscientifica’s Deputy Managing Director, Kate Sargent, will be taking over as joint-chair of The Association of British Professional Conference Organisers (ABPCO).
Introducing the Bioscientifica Trust
Published on 09 Jan 2018
The Bioscientifica Trust has been established to offer funding to assist early-career scientists and clinicians in biomedicine and the life sciences.
Bioscientifica launches author resource centre
Published on 16 Nov 2017
Bioscientifica authors are now able to learn more about the publication process, from preparing their papers to post-publication promotion, using the author resource centre.
Bioscientifica partners with Enago
Published on 16 Nov 2017
Bioscientifica has partnered with Enago, a world-leading academic editing service provider, to offer discounted English editing services to authors.
Bioscientifica partners with Sheridan PubFactory
Published on 19 Sep 2017
Bioscientifica are delighted to announce a partnership with Sheridan PubFactory that will see all titles published by Bioscientifica hosted on the PubFactory platform from Summer 2018. This partnership will enable heightened service to society partners.
2016 impact factors released
Published on 15 Jun 2017
Bioscientifica has again announced substantial growth in the impact factors of their biomedical journals in the latest Journal Citation Reports (JCR).
Bioscientifica pilots platinum open access
Published on 16 Jan 2017
Bioscientifica has today launched a platinum open access scheme for members of the Society for Endocrinology and European Society of Endocrinology.
EDM Case Reports indexed in Emerging Sources Citation Index
Published on 14 Dec 2016
Bioscientifica's open access case reports database, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Case Reports, has been accepted for indexing in Thomson Reuters’ Emerging Sources Citation Index.
Bioscientifica reports impact factor growth
Published on 14 Jun 2016
Bioscientifica has today reported significant growth in the impact factors of its biomedical journals in the latest Journal Citation Reports (JCR).
Endocrine Connections is now indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded
Published on 10 Jun 2016
Bioscientifica has announced that its open access journal, Endocrine Connections, is now fully indexed in Thomson Reuters’ Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE) databases.
Bioscientifica collaborates with Kudos to help authors explain research
Published on 11 May 2016
Bioscientifica has become one of six publishers collaborating with Kudos — the award-winning discovery driving service — on a pilot which helps authors add plain language explanations of their articles during submission.
Hormone Related Cancer minisite launch
Published on 04 Feb 2016
Bioscientifica has announced the launch of a new mini-site Hormone-Related Cancer.
Echo Research and Practice is now indexed in PubMed
Published on 22 Jan 2016
Bioscientifica will announce today that the open access journal, Echo Research and Practice, has been indexed in PubMed.
Altmetrics now available for Bioscientifica articles
Published on 26 Oct 2015
Bioscientifica has today announced the addition of Altmetric data to articles published in their journals, providing authors with a more comprehensive overview of how readers engage with their research online.
In-article videos now available on Echo Research and Practice
Published on 22 Oct 2015
Bioscientifica has partnered with Glencoe, a video injection service, to enable videos to be played directly within articles published in the British Society of Echocardiography’s official journal: Echo Research and Practice.
We've secured three new sales agent deals
Published on 06 Oct 2015
Bioscientifica will announce today that it has successfully secured three exclusive deals with library sales agents in Europe, the USA and South America.
Announcing our partnership with ReadCube
Published on 06 Oct 2015
Bioscientifica has today announced a partnership with Boston-based publishing technology company, ReadCube to offer users a more engaging, clearer reading experience.
Bioscientifica website relaunch
Published on 04 Aug 2015
The redesigned Bioscientifica website is now live!