- About us
- Event Management
- Association Management
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- European Society for Endocrinology
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- European Thyroid Association
- Society for Endocrinology
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
Read and Publish
Bioscientifica is committed to making the research published in its journals accessible to the widest possible audience. We’ve introduced a ‘Read and Publish’ agreement as an alternative to the traditional subscription model.
Institutions who sign up to the agreement get unlimited access to the five hybrid journals and archives; plus free open-access publishing for corresponding authors in these titles. Click here to browse the current list of participating institutions.
Why choose a Read and Publish agreement?
- Transparent and cost-neutral pricing.
- Easy to administer: one annual fee covers both usage and publishing.
- Helps your institution to meet funding requirements, and to make open access the default publishing choice.
Find out more
To find out how a Read and Publish deal could benefit your institution, email Ceredig Williams: email@example.comContact us