- About us
- Event Management
- Online Learning
- Association for the Study of Obesity
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- European Society for Endocrinology
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- Society for Endocrinology
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
Bioscientifica’s events team are currently working with our partners to host the following conferences.
Cardiff City Hall, Cardiff, UKThe 25th annual British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes meeting will comprise of a programme developed around the theme of 'Working together, supporting expertise & life without barriers'.
126 New Street Birmingham Macdonald Burlington HotelTaking place Monday 2nd December 2019, the UKINETS 17th Annual Conference will be hosted in Birmingham at the Macdonald Burlington Hotel. This is the leading NET conference in the UK & Ireland; come and connect with colleagues and peers for a valuable day of networking, updates in NET practice as well as opportunities to build future collaborations in our field.
Royal College of Physicians, London, UKObesity Update 2020 will take place 13 February 2020 at the Royal College of Physicians London. This comprehensive update covers a range of topics around the scientific research and clinical treatment of obesity. By attending you'll expose yourself to experts in the specialty and learn new information to improve your clinical and research-led outcomes in obesity.