- About us
- Event Management
- Online Learning
- Association for the Study of Obesity
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- European Society for Endocrinology
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- Society for Endocrinology
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
Bioscientifica’s events team are currently working with our partners to host the following conferences.
Royal College of Physicians, London, UKObesity Update 2020 will take place 13 February 2020 at the Royal College of Physicians London. This comprehensive update covers a range of topics around the scientific research and clinical treatment of obesity. By attending you'll expose yourself to experts in the specialty and learn new information to improve your clinical and research-led outcomes in obesity.
Chandos House, Royal Society of Medicine, London, UKThe Society for Endocrinology’s National Clinical Cases Meeting will take place at The Royal Society of Medicine 1 Wimpole Street. The meeting will showcase ten oral communications selected from high-scoring submitted cases and will provide an ideal forum for trainees to present clinical cases to peers and established endocrinologists.
Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, NEC, Birmingham, UKThe Society for Endocrinology’s Clinical Update 2020 provides delegates with essential training on current clinical practice and the opportunity to network with fellow trainees and established endocrinologists. The event is held as part of Endocrine Academy along with Endocrine Nurse Update.