Set yourself up for success
For your next publication set yourself up to succeed before you start:
- Make sure your titles contain the keywords that you'd search for if you were trying to locate your article
- Keep titles short where possible
- Submit your article with your ORCID ID to make it easier for others to find your work
- Select the journal with the right scope for your work: do you want to publish where you know exactly who is reading your work, or would you prefer a broad interdisciplinary audience?
- Consider publishing open access so you don’t restrict your audience.