- About us
- Event Management
- Online Learning
- Association for the Study of Obesity
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- European Society for Endocrinology
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- Society for Endocrinology
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
Choosing a journal
Choosing the right journal for your research will save you time, assist you in preparing your manuscript according to the journal’s requirements, and maximise the chance of your work being accepted.
Top tips for writing your paper
With ever-increasing numbers of articles published, and less time to read them, a well-written paper will have a better chance of being read more widely.
Advice for non-English language speakers
If you are a non-English speaker then we strongly recommend that, at the very least, you get your manuscript checked by an English speaker.
Ethics for authors
Bioscientifica is committed to maintaining the highest standards of publication ethics to ensure that papers published in our journals create a reliable scientific record and meet the ethical standards expected by the global scientific community.
Publishing open access
Bioscientifica supports open access to research articles through both 'gold' and 'green' routes. We publish both fully open-access publications and subscription journals which offer open-access options ('hybrid' journals). Both types of journal maintain extremely high standards of peer review, production and publication.