- About us
- Event Management
- Online Learning
- Association for the Study of Obesity
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- European Society for Endocrinology
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- Society for Endocrinology
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
Why does promoting your work once published matter? Take a look at this case study from Endocrine-Related Cancer to see how one research group increased their article's impact ten-fold.
We believe the research we publish is worth shouting about, which is why we work hard to maximise the visibility of all published articles to audiences across the world.
For your next publication set yourself up to succeed before you start
So your manuscript has been accepted? Congratulations! Now what do you do? Sit back, relax and wait for the readers to come?
Authors often need a quantitative way of demonstrating the impact that their research has made in academia and beyond. Funders are increasingly looking for this information to help justify their expenditure.