- About us
- Event Management
- Association Management
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- European Society for Endocrinology
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- European Thyroid Association
- Society for Endocrinology
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
Eleanor Davies is Professor of Molecular Endocrinology at the British Heart Foundation Glasgow Cardiovascular Research Institute at the University of Glasgow.
She leads a research group investigating the role of the mineralocorticoid aldosterone in cardiovascular disease, focusing on the regulation of its production and its role in hypertension. She is also actively engaged in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching as well as PhD supervision.
She is co-director of the University of Glasgow MSc Cardiovascular Sciences programme and the Post-Graduate Director for her Institute. Prof Davies is also a reviewer for multiple national and international funding organisations and journals, as well as vice-chair of the Chief Scientist Office committee for experimental and translational medicine and the UK lead of an EU-COST network (ADMIRE) and WP co-lead of a Horizon 2020 programme.