- About us
- Event Management
- Association Management
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- European Society for Endocrinology
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- European Thyroid Association
- Society for Endocrinology
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
Adrian J L Clark
Professor Adrian Clark has been Chair of the Bioscientifica Board since January 2017. His research has centred around the molecular genetic basis of hormone resistance syndromes and the action of ACTH.
After graduating in Medicine from St Bartholomew’s Hospital Medical College, Adrian undertook specialist training in internal medicine and endocrinology. He then spent a period of five years training in molecular biology and receptor biology at the NIH in Bethesda, USA. He returned to Barts & the London in 1991, becoming Professor of Molecular Endocrinology in 1996 and Professor of Medicine in 2001.
He was elected a Fellow of the Academy of Medical Sciences in 1999 and was Deputy Director of the William Harvey Research Institute from 2004 – 2012. He became Dean of Research and Enterprise at St George’s University of London in 2012, and Emeritus Professor of Endocrinology at St George’s from 2015.
Professor Clark was Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Endocrinology and the Journal of Molecular Endocrinology until 2015.