If you need the prestige, rigour and citability of a peer-reviewed journal to disseminate your group of papers, publication as a supplement can be an attractive option.
All of Bioscientifica’s journals publish supplements. Supplements are subject to the same peer review standards as all papers submitted to the journals. They are expected to meet the same editorial standards and the material should be interesting and relevant to the journal’s readership. Please check the aims and scope for individual titles for further information.
If you wish to publish a supplement with us, please send us a proposal. This should be as detailed as possible and include the following information:
- Journal in which you would like the supplement published
- Title of supplement and/or meeting on which it is based
- Date of meeting on which it is based
- Proposed table of contents with provisional article titles and proposed authors
- An indication of whether authors have agreed to participate
- Sponsor information including any relevant deadlines
- An indication of the expected length of each paper
- Guest Editor proposals if appropriate
All proposals are subject to approval by the Editor-in-Chief of the journal before we are able to provide price quotes.
Submit your proposal
Supplements peer reviewed to the high standards of the host journal