Bioscientifica provides a cost-effective abstract management service either as part of a conference management service or as a stand-alone project. We provide a world-beating lead time from abstract deadline to meeting, which can be as low as 10 weeks.
BioSciAbstract Management Service provides:
- An abstract manager, who is responsible for overseeing the abstract management process by providing a consistent point of contact for the client, the Programme Organising Committee, abstract markers and all abstract authors.
- Online abstract submission with a range of customisable categories and an easy-to-use submission interface
- Collation of abstracts into groups and allocation to reviewers for online review and an effective and easy-to-use system for markers
- A service to assist Programme Organising Committees with accept/reject and poster/oral decisions and in allocating abstracts to programme sessions
- A system for generating the main body of the meeting programme, which can be used for both the printed and online versions. The online programme links each presentation to the relevant abstract.
Once the abstracts have been marked and categorised, we can assist with publishing them in print, on CD and/or online in a variety of formats, creating a permanent and citable record of the abstracts.
An example of the BioSciAbstracts online system can be viewed at www.endocrine-abstracts.org
BioSciAbstracts – easy to use, high quality and rapid processing